This event was organized jointly by Army Futures Command and The Lieber Institute for Law and Land Warfare at West Point. The event stressed the importance of thinking through possible legal implications in future war well in advance. Proceedings are available here:
- Opening Remarks (GEN John M. Murray)
- Lieber Institute Remarks (Prof Sean Watts)
- Futures and Concepts Center Remarks, Army Futures Command (COL Stephanie Ahern)
- The Character of Land Warfare in 2035 (LTC Keith Donnell & MAJ Adam Taliaferro)
- Law of Armed Conflict on the 2035 Battlefield MAJ John Brown, Prof Rob Lawless, Dr Sasha Radin)
- Concluding Remarks (COL Winston Williams)
For more information on the Lieber Insitute’s partnership with Army Futures Command, see here.